Our idea is that offering a pre-sale will help with -
- Creating a model that brings the idea of slow fashion to action.
- Managing waste limitation.
- Reversing the sales cycle and instead rewarding customers who are first rather than last.
- Building a resilient business where we can move slowly and make decisions that best serve customers and our production partners.
- Expressions are offered with a discount for a limited amount of product during the pre-order stage.
- Customers pay a 33% non-returnable restock deposit for their order.
- We make the orders we have received.
- Pre-orders and retail orders are produced.
- Customers pay the remaining balance and receive their order at the same time the Expressions are delivered to retailers.
Chapter Pre-orders are made specifically for you and fulfilled at a later date when the product is ready for shipment. Once a pre-order is closed, we will not be able to make any changes to the size, style, quantity, or type of Product ordered. After 14 days from the date of your pre-order order the order cannot be canceled, unless the Product is Fine Jewelry, in which case the order for that item cannot be canceled after 24 hours from the time of the order. If the shipment is unavoidably delayed, we will do our best to cancel the pre-order if you request, and we will keep you informed about delays, production changes, or cancellations. Any other cancellation requests of pre-orders are at the discretion of ‘all beneath heaven’, and any such cancellation may only be refunded as site credit. Once you receive your order, if you are not satisfied with it, you may return it for credit or exchange, where available, in accordance with our Return Policy set out below.
Pre-orders require 33% of the amount due, exclusive of shipping fees and taxes, as an initial non-refundable deposit at the time you place your order. We will email you an invoice with the remaining amount due at such time as the product is ready for shipment.If the remaining payment cannot be processed within 14 days, the order will be canceled, and the customer forfeits the restock deposit. If your information has changed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and updated payment information.
Please be aware that because of the "pre-order" nature of such transactions, you should expect to receive the product between June and August.
Returns Policy -
All ‘in-stock’ items, both Expressions and Blanks, are exchangeable for store credit only unless there is something faulty with the product. Items must be returned within 10 days of delivery - unworn, with the tags still attached, and with the original packaging. Once we receive the item(s), you will be given store credit for the full price excluding shipping. Store credits are valid for two years from the date issues. Size exchanges will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis depending on stock availability. If you wish to exchange your item for a different size or item, please include this information in your email and we will do our best to facilitate.
To return an item, please email email@example.com and include:
- Your order number
- Name on the order
- Email on the order
- Your request